Martin Marietta - Corporate
Business Systems Analyst II (Accounts Payable/Purchasing)
Raleigh, NC 27607
Martin Marietta Materials is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are reviewed on the basis of merit without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, US military veteran status and mental or physical disability in accordance with applicable laws. If you need an accommodation or other assistance in order to apply for a specific job posting on the Martin Marietta Materials web site, please call Corporate Human Resources for assistance at (919) 781-4550, or fax your requested accommodation (919) 783-4552.
We're building our future with you.
Martin Marietta Materials supplies the products to build the world around you. We are the nation’s second largest producer of construction aggregates used primarily for construction of highways and other infrastructure projects, in certain green initiatives, including flue gas desulphurization, and in the domestic commercial and residential construction industries. We have a network of over 400 facilities, which spans coast to coast through 27 states, Canada, the Bahamas and the Caribbean Islands.
At Martin Marietta Materials, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta Materials, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
Responsible for testing and support of enterprise software applications such as JD Edwards, Bottomline AP Automation, and Wells Fargo expense reporting as it relates to Accounts Payable and Purchasing. Serve as liaison between the Information Services development team and Accounts Payable / Purchasing business process owners to design, create, and implement business solutions. Duties include gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements. Define, develop and execute test plans and quality assurance procedures. Develop job aids and assist with end-user training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, or equivalent work experience required
- 3 years of software testing experience required
- 3 years supporting accounts payable and/or purchasing functions required
- Previous experience testing and supporting software applications
- Familiarity with database schemas, SQL experience a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, including developers, subject matter experts, end users, managers and executives
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- JD Edwards experience preferred
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) - with Company matching
- Salary Continuation -- Short-term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Options
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans